Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Faith Tested,,,

My life has been a roller coaster of emotions over the past few months...One day I'm Happy-The next day I'm miserable, One day I'm optimistic and the next I feel life has come to a dead end......Today is one of the BAD days.....A day when I feel life has hit rock bottom..And could not possibly get any worse....A day I find hard to keep my faith, and a day I question God even though I know better. I of all people should know from experience that God always does things to make my life better...And yet I find it difficult to praise him for the things he does...Forgive me Father...I'm only human...And I cannot see the big picture just yet. Give me Faith to believe...To trust blindly and to accept ur will in my life....Help me to Stand still, And know that You are God.

No comments:

Post a Comment