Wednesday, September 2, 2009

And I thought Slavery was abolished!!

Slavery is a form of forced labor in which people are considered to be, or treated as, the property of others. Today’s Corporate sector Does exactly this .They think the fact that they pay you in 5 Digits means they own u heart and Soul. I’m being paid to work 5 days. But the reality is I'm working 7 .I have not had a weekend off since July and I'm Exhausted.

My daily routine has gone from "Office -> Gym -> Chat with mom -> TV-> Hit the sack" to "Office -> Hit the sack". My BFF (best friends forever) thinks this means I should not be happy. Am I happy about the current situation? NO. But am I gonna sit around feeling miserable about it.NO...Life is gonna keep throwing Horrible work conditions, Hellish timings and grouchy bosses at me...I decide to be happy despite all this...I can still find reasons to enjoy my job. I have nice friends...Activities I'm in charge of which I enjoy organizing...And a Sum that gets credited into my bank at the end of each month that funds all my shopping sprees :) So am I Sad, Miserable and Depressed about this situation?? NO. I don't have time. I’m too busy searching for the Silver lining... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment