Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Taking Charge ..

Most web-logs are created because the Writers have something to tell the world....I started one coz i has something to tell myself...I needed something to keep track of my life's lessons...Something to remind me of what makes me 'ME'.In most cases a Journal would suffice..But I've never been good with journals....I start writing one whenever my life is very interesting and then gradually fadeout.....And I'm sitting in an office with a 24/7 internet connection and some spare time..So what better way to keep track of my life??

My life used to be so simple...And now its not.....Which makes me realize..That the reason its so complicated is me...i got so used to the drama in everyday life that i start imagining myself as the heroine in some epic tragedy ......And I'm not in a tragic play..I've never been a victim..This is MY life..My happiness is in MY hands.....And firmly within MY reach..And nothing anyone else says or does can change that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment