Friday, September 4, 2009

Ghost From the Past...

I ran into a Ghost from my past today...It was totally unexpected...And brought with it a flood of memories long since buried in the sands of time and Forgotten. Of Crushes and Boys and Love triangles (And of being Blissfully unaware that i was part of quite a few)...Of having butterflies in the stomach when a boy spoke to you...Of crazy slam book entries..And even crazier gals writing hate mails.....Of mad Teachers and Classmates....
But it also brings to mind a World of Close friends made and Kept...Of lessons learned and Prizes Won...Of pranks played in class and teachers I loved...Of opportunities gained and Lost....I studied for 2 years in this school..2 years which has left me with a life time of memories...I always said I would never go Back to see the school. It does not hold a place in my heart. But Those memories do...Good and Bad they have become a part of me...7 years have passed since those carefree days......But today's meeting Brought Those memories to life like it was all yesterday.....And maybe..Just maybe...Going back would not be so bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment