Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fantasy and Reality...

I went to a fairy tale wedding today.....Every dream I might have had about the perfect wedding was what I saw acted out in reality today...The bride wore a gorgeous gown....There was a romantic dance......The groom was the perfect gentleman....And I was in heaven for about 3 hours...And it also kinda broke my heart a little....U see anyone who knows me knows I do not completely live in reality..My "life is always sunny" outlook is not realistic (At least according to a couple of friends of mine).I live in a land where Prince Charming's exist...Where Fairy godmothers help hapless girls...And where the heart is what matters not the face....Now maybe that is not practical.....But seeing a couple of people have their fairy tales come true has only made my belief deeper..And I have resolved...To wait for mine...I might grow to be an old maid of 70 surrounded by cats....But i think I'm right..And at least I still have my dreams...And my Dreams are Sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment