Friday, October 9, 2009

Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate and Chilli - Pepper....

Friends come in all types of flavors....I have my vanilla friends...They are always the same - dependable, sensible and always ready to give me some much needed advice.... I have my Strawberry friends....they are fun, interesting and keep my life from becoming one monotonous routine. Then there are my chocolate friends....Exotic tastes like mine...Completely on my wavelength...As mad as me....and totally addictive.... and then we come to the Chilli - Pepper friends. They drive me insane. I want to scream, yell and tell them to go to hell....And I never ever do it. Wonder why?? Coz I need of them in my life... But the fact of the matter is...All my friends...all these flavors are what make my life as interesting and colorful as it is....In the Worst of times....and the Best of times....

No comments:

Post a Comment