Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Flying High....

I had a really interesting day today....I walked for close to 2 kms in the rain, wearing a white salwar Doing a balancing act on top of the median in the middle of the road, ..All the while thinking my mother screams when I stand on top of the bed (she thinks I'll hit my head on the fan - and I repeatedly remind her "I'm not that tall!!" ) wonder what she'd say if she saw me now??

Normally this could be considered a rotten start to the day...Having to get out of the auto as the road is blocked(which meant walking was my only option),Being told by ur TL(Team Lead to the non IT readers) tat u have to show up for work today(So I could not even bunk),Walking in the slush and grime wearing heels(trust me - Not an easy task),and having to sit an entire day in an air conditioned office in wet clothes(My teeth were actually chattering at one point)But it really was not.....Why am I so upbeat?? Probably coz my official situation has gone from “horrid” to “WOW!!” in a month...The politics is down, I’m no longer a target and I get to spend my weekends at home.... So I'm flying high and a little bit of rain is not gonna bring me down :)

2 comments:

  1. You indeed are living the life of a Princess... On your terms.. Well, this post was an old one, but I hope you haven't changed ;) Best of Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope..I'm still the same and Thanks !!

    ReplyDelete