Friday, October 9, 2009

Twilight Craze....

I saw a movie last week.... I've known a movie called Twilight existed for quite some time now. Known Rob Pattinson was the hero...Just never felt interested in seeing it. Last week I had nothing more to download...And I was feeling bored... So I downloaded this movie just for the heck of it....and guess what? I fell in love with it...So I started out on the books... Stephanie Meyer…u may have replaced Jane Austen and Jeffery Archer on my favorite author listing...I have never been this hooked to a book series before...That includes my J.K Rowling, Ayn Rand, Dan brown, C.S Lewis and Erich Segal obsessions put together...I sat for hours on my PC continuously reading all 5 books(I'm including the rough draft of Midnight sun) and anyone who knows me will know I never read e-books no matter how much I love the author(unless I'm dead bored).I was so obsessed I was pretty much living in the twilight world for the last week. And every friend I met ended up hearing about twilight...

I'm still trying to decide whether I loved the book or movie more. And that has never happened to me before - not even with 'A Walk to Remember' and 'Pride and Prejudice'.....Now I’m waiting for the release of the movie- New Moon and for the completion of Midnight Sun...Am also planning to buy the paperbacks soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment