Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Twists in Life.....

Ever had a time in life when u seemed to be getting what u asked for...but the packaging was totally different?? Like u asked for ice cream and u got vanilla while the flavor u love is chocolate...What do u do?? Be thankful for the ice cream?? Or Throw a tantrum for chocolate??Would demanding chocolate make me ungrateful?? Or settling for vanilla make me a coward?? Or am I supposed to accept my flavor with all the good grace in the world and not look a gift horse in the mouth??

My life has been like this lately...All those who know me think I'm very lucky(i prefer to think of it as blessed)...My Team mates say "you are lucky" all the time coz according to them I've got a perpetual smile on my face....and only the truly happy people can do that..And only those with perfect lives are truly happy...But the fact of the matter is...Happiness is a matter of choice...Twists and turns are confusing...But look at them with the correct perspective and even vanilla seem like chocolate...And maybe chocolate is over rated...I may love vanilla best after all!!

2 comments:

  1. Finding chocolate in vanilla...
    Tricky, but effective at times !
    Well, it's better not get used to it, you know why...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well in a sea of chocolate, vanilla is acceptable a few times

    ReplyDelete