Sunday, October 11, 2009

Of Sleepovers and Girl-Friends.....

I had a sleepover in my place recently...with a group of close friends from office...My sleepovers till date generally involved studying for difficult exams thru the night or going on a college trip early in the morning...So this was my first official sleepover where the only object was fun....and boy, did we have fun!! I often tell a close friend of mine that some how no matter how close guy friends are, Gal-pals are a total necessity. They understand the way u tick and know just what to say when u r feeling blue in a way guy friends never can. This sleepover just kinda proved a point .We did some totally girlie stuff (watching chick flicks and yapping), watched a horror movie and screamed our heads off at even the non scary parts, ate buckets of junk food, clicked a million pictures and had a ball....and like that was not enough we topped it off with a visit to the zoo the next day.....It may sound totally juvenile to say we went to the zoo. But it was a lot of fun...my last trip to the zoo was probably in primary school so I had forgotten that Childhood may not have had a salary account but it certainly had its perks. Cycling around in the zoo made me revisit my carefree schooldays...And though life is no longer so carefree...for those two days it definitely seemed to be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment