Friday, September 17, 2010

Of Competitions and Rivalries....

My account has been having Sym-olympics for the past 2 weeks...thats an event my company has every year to give the poor employees some fun and frolic....According to them this helps us use our creative brains, Helps with stress etc etc...I'm not sure how well it works in those areas.. but it helps make new friends...and fight with old ones..... Call it a competitive streak i did not know i had.... or an intolerance for injustice But when one team started cheating and usurped us from our rightful spot at number 1 i lost it....So friends in that team are now no longer talkin to me .....

As for new friends Members in my team whom i never even knew existed two weeks back are now good friends :)...So after losing our Place at number 1 in an event yesterday yesterday(coz the participating teams members were the ones conducting it) we are back at number one today after a smashing won in ODC decorations :) where all my artistry skills(that i did not know i had) came in very handy ......

So winners of the championship cup that we are i'm gonna have a lovely weekend in the secure knowledge that in the end Truth Triumphs !! and I'm a winner :)

1 comment:

  1. Interestingly, it is office you got most to vent ! In the first weeks into BPO, I learnt that office is the place to work and not to make friends. Though I was happy to find a few exceptions.

    ReplyDelete