Thursday, August 18, 2011

Absence makes the heart grow fonder..True or False!!

I'v been separated from a loved one due to work reasons......And as sickening as having people quote proverbs to u can be..Its at its worst when people tell me about familiarity and fondness and all the rest....

Seriously??

We miss the people we love..And we only realize we love them and miss then so much when a little distance falls b/w us.....

But trust me.....Love grows with togetherness not distance..And separation is not my cup of tea.....

Which makes me wonder how the families with one family member abroad or in the armed forces survive.....I people walk into relationships with people in these professions with eyes wide open right??
So how do they make it work???

Is the distance just a part of the deal?? and they learn to work with it??
Or is it a sacrifice they make for the love they want??

Or does it just not matter??

I know people in long distance relationships who seem to be doin fine too...How does that work??

Is it that with so much distance you don't really have time to realize the Negative side of ur love?? that life just seems one perpetual dream??

Well i may not have all the answers..But i sure have a lot of questions!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope by this time your Love is back to you... I totally agree with you that distance and Love will not go together. One thing is there, the meeting after the gap... But not sure whether it is worth the distance though ;)

    ReplyDelete