Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Faith to Move Mountains

Been Planning to Post for a long time...Had a gazillion ideas....But just somehow never got around to doing it.

So I'll start off with one story that is close to my heart......

A close Friend of mine lost a dear one On Holy Saturday. Now that was tragic enough. But the fact was she is getting married next week and the funeral took Place in the same church which is going to host her wedding which made it worse....

Now A scenario like this would have probably sent Me Off the deep end ......I can just imagine what kind of hysteria and drama I would have subjected the world to.....So I was prepared for that kind of situation when I went to see her.
What Surprised/Shocked me was, not only did she receive me with a smile. It ended up with her comforting me.

Her faith in the plans of a God who is always faithful...And her trust that No matter what God will be there made me hang my head in shame. Quite honestly that kind of faith is what a Christian should have, No matter what Trust him entirely.

And I actually saw someone living the kind of faith that I always thought was easy to preach but impossible to practice..... She is an inspiration...On Courage...On Faith...And on facing all odds and still coming out a victor….All because her faith is not on man but an Almighty God!!

Wishing her a Blessed Married Life….And all Gods Choicest Blessings in her future….

No comments:

Post a Comment